Divergence, probably the most highly effective solution to commerce value motion as a result of it’s a LEADING indicator, detecting when consumers and sellers are getting into the markets. My Divergence Detector is used every day with my buying and selling group.
The AlgoKing Divergence Detector is an RSI and Stochastics Indicator with Divergence Detection.
- Hidden Divergence for pattern continuation.
- Normal or Regular Divergence for pattern reversal.
- Display screen Alerts.
- MetaQuotes Notifications.
- E-mail Notifications.
- RSI Indicator in-built.
- Stochastics Indicator in-built.
Forms of Divergences
- Hidden Bullish Divergence – Hidden bullish divergence occurs when the next two elements align … First, the indicator makes decrease lows. Second, the worth chart makes increased highs. This will imply the worth motion will quickly reverse to the draw back.
- Hidden Bearish Divergence – Hidden bearish divergence occurs when the indicator makes increased highs and the worth chart makes decrease highs. This will imply the worth motion will quickly reverse to the upside.
- Common Bullish Divergence – Common bullish divergence occurs when the indicator makes increased lows and the worth chart makes decrease lows. This will imply the worth motion will quickly pattern upward.
- Common Bearish Divergence – With common bearish divergence, the indicator makes decrease highs and the worth chart makes increased highs. This will point out the worth motion will quickly pattern down